Credit24 Small Personal Loan
Credit24 provides small personal loans of between $400 and $2,000. They are different from traditional payday loans in that their terms of repayment range from 1 month to 6 months - not just your next payday.The exact fees are calculated on the amount borrowed and the length of the loan - the quicker you pay it off the lower the fees . Credit24 is not currently lending in NSW, QLD and ACT until June 2013.
Standard Fee -
Max. Loan $2,000
Loan term 1 to 6 months
How fast Next day
The cool stuff: features
Repayment method Direct Debit
Online application Yes
Phone application No
Refinancing Loans can be paid out early with no fees and a new loan organised
Speed Your money can be deposited by the next business day
The Facts & Figures
Min. loan $400
Min. term 30 days
Max. term 180 days
Requirements Must be over 18 years old. Must provide 3 most recent bank statements. Not currently available to residents of NSW, QLD or ACT.
The ugly stuff: fees
* Important note: All product information comes from the product provider or an affiliate and to the best of our knowledge is correct at time of publishing. Money Buddy earns a referral fee in the form of a commission payment per successful application from redirecting website users to Credit24's website. Website users have no obligation to apply for a product or service that they may be referred to by this website.
Credit24 will now offer Australians small personal loans up to $2,000 with repayment terms up to 6 months. Our online application is quick, easy and we can usually give you an answer straight away!
- Small personal loans of $400 to $2,000
- Repayable from 1 to 6 months
- The quicker you pay it off the lower the fees
- Not currently available in NSW, QLD or ACT until June 2013
- Transparent fee table - know everything before applying
- Get an instant response to your loan application
- If approved get your money the next business day
- Flexible loan terms of up to 6 months
- Consumer debt of any kind can become a financial burden if continually relied upon